Friday, January 8, 2010

Yum, Yummmmm, and YUMMMMMY!!

Okay, I know I posted about food yesterday, But this isn't really part of my "31 days of being thankful". I AM thankful for it... but I'm just sharing my lunch with you.........

This is the most wonderful thing ever.

This is Taco Salad. This is my all time favorite food ever. I could HONESTLY eat this everyday for the rest of my life, And I would definintely be okay with it! Now you're probably looking at this picture and wondering what the heck is on that?! Well, let me tell you... Nacho Cheese doritoes, lettuce, taco meat, cheese, catalina dressing, and olives. This is the way my family has been eating it since I can remember. I'm not even sure where the idea came from to use Nacho Cheese doritoes, and catalina dressing.... But man it's delicious. In fact, this is usually what I request for my birthday dinner every year. Don't knock it til you try it!

Yes, the Graham family does things a little different.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tate's mom makes that too! And ooooooooooh girl, it is so delicious! Luuuuuuurve it! Now I'm hungry...

p.s. fixed the pix on my most recent post, they should enlarge now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...