Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's a.....

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's official! We are having a baby girl! Oh we are just thrilled! A week ago yesterday, we had our ultrasound. And everything was fine, but two things: The nurse wasn't 100% on the gender!! She said she was 95% sure it was a girl. So for the past week, I've had it in the back of my mind, that I wish I knew 100%... And the other thing, was they found something in my ultrasound, in the placenta, that they weren't sure about. So they set up another appointment to have another ultrasound, this time at the hospital. I was kinda freaked out about this. Seeing as I had to wait a week to find out! So this morning we had the ultrasound, and they verified, TWICE, that she is in fact, a girl!! When the doctor came in to do another check, she said that everything looked perfect, and nothing was wrong. She thinks what had happened was that I was having a contraction, while they were taking the still shots, and that's where they saw something a little off. So YAAAY! Everything is okay, and we're HAVING A GIRL!!!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!


Still JUST AS EXCITING as the day you told us!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE that you and I are having our babies at the same time and swapping genders...this is so fun!

Taylor Chase Graham said...

You can already tell that she's very cute! Look at that cute little face with the turned up nose!

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

congrats on the baby girl soon to be coming! we are so happy for you both! sorry we didn't ever get together while we were in utah... It was crazy busy and We had all kinds of random Dr appts. Plus my family was ther too! We were sad not to see you cute little boy! He is just darling! love you guys!

Garrett and Sue said...

A little baby girl!!! Congrats!!! How fun to have one of each gender!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...