Monday, January 11, 2010

31 Days of being Thankful: day 10

I am thankful for my talents. I feel like I have been very blessed that I have the talents that I have, and that I'm able to pick up new talents verily quickly. I'm not coming on here to brag about everything that I"m great at... cause by no means am I GREAT at each one of my talents... but I'm able to do them, and I enjoy them thoroughly! Most of them saves me money, so that's always a plus! And it keeps me busy when I'm bored!

There's a part in my wedding video where my parents are telling Jeff and I to keep letting us do the things we love. My dad told me to let Jeff continue to Golf, and my mom told Jeff to "Let Jen keep doing.......... (after a LONG pause)............ FUN STUFF"!! It is one of my favorite things on my wedding video! And it will FOREVER be an inside joke in my family, making fun of my mom... Cause she couldn't think of ANYTHING that I like to do! But now I don't see it as, "my mom doesn't know what I like to do..." I see it now as, I like SOOOO many different things! And all of which are FUN!! :)

So I'm thankful that I have been blessed with many talents, that I can share with my family and friends!

2 comments:

Taylor Chase Graham said...

This is so cute, Jen! You're right! Life has always been fun for you. Whether it was sports or cheerleading or being crafty or planning a party for a friend, you have had fun doing it!
Keep doing......FUN STUFF!!
I love you! Mom

shanda said...

yeh so can you share some of your talents with me because you do have a lot of good one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...