Tuesday, January 5, 2010

31 Days of being Thankful: day 5

Today I have been thinking about my ultrasound, and our cute little baby that will be joining our family. Seeing it on the screen, really makes it real. Yes, my belly is growing... but sometimes it's hard to believe that there is actually a human being in there! So today, I am thankful for technology! It is just crazy to me that we are able to see these things. Today the nurse was going through every little part of the baby, making sure everything was in its place. We were looking at the baby's spine, kidneys, 4 chambers of her heart, bladder, stomach, cute little feet, hands and face! Oh it's just a miracle! It is just so incredible that we can see things like this these days. So I thank the smart people who comes up with this stuff!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

agreed!!!

shanda said...

that just has to be so cool to see a baby inside of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...