Sunday, January 17, 2010

31 Days of being Thankful: day 16

I am thankful for my in-laws. I am talking about my husband's wonderful family, and my sibling's wonderful husband and wife! I truly feel blessed that I have the WORLDS best in-laws. I have the best family, and now best extended family! And I LOVE it! I'm thankful for the support and love they show my brother & sister, and the support and love they show to Jeff. I truly feel like I can call them friends, and I can count on them for late night chats, last minute babysitting, baby advice, yummy sunday dinners, and sooooooooo many more things!

My sisters and I talk about this all the time, how we hope our siblings marry really wonderful people, cause our family is so close, and we would be worried we wouldn't get along, or they wouldn't 'mesh' well. Well three out of three so far, AIN'T BAD!! :) I love Conrad and Jenny, and I couldn't IMAGINE better people to marry my sister and brother! I'm soooo glad they are part of our crazy family!

When Jeff and I got engaged, my family came to town, and Jeff's family had them over for a lovely dinner. Ever since then, my mom has gone on and on how lucky she feels that I married into such a great family! And I completely agree! I can't imagine marrying into a family that I didn't get along with, or didn't want to be around them at all. And it's so nice to have them here when I'm away from my family. And it's sooo fun having niece & nephews around!! :)

So thank you, my extended family, that have made my life better! Love you guys!

2 comments:

The Jen said...

Sweet a 2 for one!

The Hester Clan said...

How nice. We love that you are in our family too! I love having you guys live closer. I can't wait for it to get warmer again so we can go on some more fun outings.

On another note, I am going to Kohls today to get some stuff and I have my Mom's 30% off coupon. She mentioned that you might want to come along and get some stuff to. Let me know if you want to go and what your schedule looks like. Talk to you later.

I hope you have a GREAT day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...