Monday, January 4, 2010

31 Days of being Thankful: day 4

Today I am I VERY thankful to be a stay at home mom. I never thought I would ever have this option years ago... and now I get too, and I am sooooooo grateful. I'm thankful that Jeff has a good job, and that we get to spend the evenings and weekends with him! Yes it is hard at times, and sometimes I'm so sick of looking at dirty dishes, or a pile of dirty clothes. But I shouldn't complain, because I know a lot of moms that would love to stay home. So my mouth is shut!! :)

So thanks Jeff for having a great job, So I can be a full time mommy!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously, being a SAHM is the best...now if only I had finished school first...
I have to admit, I'm super excited that I get to read a post a day from you! So, don't let me down!

shanda said...

So true. I am so happy that you are able to do that for your family

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...