Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh BOY.......

So as I mentioned in my last post, I was telling my sister a funny story, and I was laughing hysterically....... Well I thought I would post that story.

Last night I was getting Cohen's bath ready, Cohen was already fully undressed, diaper and all... So I went in the other room looking for him, to get him in the tub, when I see him sitting on the living room floor, completely spread eagle, reading a book, PEEING! I stop dead in my tracks, and gasp! It scared him, so he stopped peeing, and just stared at me! Then I started laughing sooooo hard, and instantly he started peeing again! HA HA!!! Oh my gosh, it was seriously sooo funny!!!! I wish Jeff would have seen it! And no, I don't have a picture..... Didn't have time, and I'm not sure what I would have actually taken a picture of! So you'll have just have to make a mental picture !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha! that's hilarious!

The Jen said...

Poor Cohen. Does he know his mommy puts nasty (but quite funny) strories of him on the internet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...