Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Alright already!!

So it has been WAAAAY too long since my last post. Wowwwwzers! So Jeff, Cohen, and I came home from Utah last night. We were there visiting Jeff's family for Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful trip! My favorite was that Jeff and I didn't have to work so we got to spend a lot of time with our little family! It was wonderful seeing Jeff's family, and introducing Cohen to his big extended family... including more cousins for him!! Here are some pictures from the trip... I'll add captions as I go... So it won't be in any order... sorry. I just figured I could spend hours on here organizing these blogs, or I can just add the pictures. Which is what everyone wants to see anyway!! :)





So this was at Temple Square. He looked so fetching cute I can't stand it.





I don't know what I did here with the picture layout..... bah! So here's a family pic at Temple square...








Yes, santa forced me to sit on his lap while holding Cohen while he was sleeping... what a
mean ol' Santa! :)






Here's Cohen in his new Pjs, he got from Great Grandma Worthington! Aren't they soooo cute?!?!

This is Great Grandma & Grandpa Long













this is Cohen on the airplane. Man was he ever good on the flight!!! He was just so cute! And about ten rows up from us, was a little boy that screamed his head off about the last 30 minutes of the flight... poor kid.















Yes, this is a Santa kissing Jeff........................................


I don't even want to talk about it... Somehow I lost Cohen's mitten while we were walking around!! :( I went to grab his hands, and felt one bare, and I just about had a heart attack!! So Sad.....

This is Brook, Courtney's little sister. She is serving a mission at Temple Square! I am sooo happy I found her there! There was like five million people there... it was truly meant to be!


I am truly happy we were able to go visit in utah. We got to see a lot of people, and a lot of people got to meet Cohen, which means a lot to me! Thank you Bob & Gail for a wonderful week!! We love and miss you all!

2 comments:

The Jen said...

You have the cutest family. Gwen says "BEEBEE Cohen" in a very silly voice.

Anonymous said...

The green striped jammies on Cohen are PSYCHOTICALLY cute, and I am actually sad about the mitten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...