Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree....!

So here is our cute little family picking out a christmas tree! Two weekends ago we went with my parents and Nick, Tracey and Conrad to pick out our tree! So here are some pictures. Unfortunately we didn't get a single picture with us and our tree! :( We had a video camera with us, so we used that most of the time. And please don't judge me for under dressing our son!!!! Oh my gosh the day was so gorgeous, and the sun made it very deceiving!


Nick really liked this tree...
I love living where you can cut your own christmas tree!!! I can't imagine it any other way! No offense to those that have fake trees........... I just love the fresh smell!


1 comment:

shanda said...

I on that one with you as well I can't agree more Real or nothing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...