Monday, December 29, 2008

So that's where all my tupperware went!!

Just a warning.... this post might make you sick, or make you not ever want to come to my house! :) Either way... read with caution... (believe me, I threw up in my mouth a few times)

I am HORRIBLE when it comes to deep cleaning. Ask Jeff. When we're both cleaning, he will find me somewhere cleaning something unneccesary when I should be cleaning something neccesary... let me explain... Tommorrow Luke, Jenny, Gwen and Jefferson are coming over to hang out. Well our place is a mess! But having a sick little boy, and a husband that works late, leaves me with not a lot of time. So I choose to clean the places where people will be. Long story short... I went grocery shopping tonight, and while I was putting things in the fridge, I realized I didn't have a lot of room to put my milk and such. So I noticed some tupperware containers that didn't really need to be there. I then start stacking containers on top of eachother on the counter, and they just kept coming!!! Oh my gosh you guys... the stuff that was in them... seriously nasty!! While I was cleaning them out, I was thinking of when I had made the stuff... and some came from before I had COHEN!! Or there were a couple from when people brought us food when I had him. Oh nasty. But now if you look in my fridge, it's empty, and bright! There was enough tupperware to fill a whole dishwasher!!!! So anyhooo... my house might not be clean tomorrow, but at least I'll have a clean fridge for them to look at! :)

3 comments:

Katie Fox said...

Just so you know I have a major problem with that as well, I am not a big left over fan so that happens to me all the time. Luckily you weren't pregnant trying to clean them out. That happened to me and that was the only time I threw up during that pregnancy :)

The Original TomKat said...

I love it! I hate deep cleaning too and every once and a while I get all ticked off when I can't find tupperware...Tommy always goes to the fridge and pulls it out.

I love too that you can always be found cleaning something unnecessary. That's totally me.

shanda said...

That rocks. I will have to say that I have done that a few times my self. Don't you feel great knowing that you have a clean and emplty fridge. The bad part is now you don't have as much as what you thought

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...