Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Day off...

So I had to work like 6 days in a row while someone was on vacation... so when I finally had a day off... this is pretty much what I did for a good portion of my morning... just hung out with my boys. Baxter actually climbed in there on his own! I think he felt a little left out. Cohen was so stinkin cute with him!!! He kept grabbing his paw, and petting him. I can't wait to watch him chase baxter around the house! :)






I KNOW!!!! Isn't this so cute?!?! These pj's are from allie! And when I put these on him, I was thinking that they were getting a little snug, so I needed one last picture of him in it.

2 comments:

The Jen said...

i LOVE him! So so so so so so so CUTE!

shanda said...

that is so freaking cute. Please come back Please Please Please

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...