Saturday, November 20, 2010

My 6 month old princess....

My sweet little princess Toodles. She turned 6 months old today! Oh I just love her so much. She has brought so much laughter and love into our family! Cohen just absolutely adores her, and loves her so much! As do we, but I think we are all amazed at how Cohen and her interact with eachother! It's priceless... and a mother's dream! Molly rolls and scoots all over the place. And just within the last few days, has been rocking back and forth on her hands and knees. Before we know it, she'll be into EVERYTHING! She has the sweetest, cutest, prettiest, funniest, laid back personality. She is such a good baby! And the cutest is when you, or anyone smiles at her! She gets a HUGE grin, and buries her face! It's sooo cute! She's such a flirt! Oh I just love that girl. I am so thankful she's apart of our family. We love her so much. Happy 6 months little sweetheart! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...