Monday, November 8, 2010

30 Days of Being Thankful: Day 8


I am so thankful for the Clackamas County library system! While being here, I have learned how cool the library is. First I thought it was cool, cause they have a GIGANTIC kids room with floor to ceiling, wall to wall books for COHEN!! It's awesome!!! I was shocked when I first walked in and found that room was just for kids! Second, their dvd collection for kids, is just amazing! And on top of that, their dvd's are free to rent! okay, the other thing that I love, is that I can reserve books on their website. But what's so cool, is that the system is through all the cities in Clackamas County. So if there's a book in Lake Oswego I want, i just reserve it, and they send it to the Gladstone library in like a day! It's just BRILLIANT! And if you know me, you know that I'm not much of a reader... so hopefully that will help me in that department! :)


So thank you Clackamas County for having an amazing library system for your residents! It just shows you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover... The Gladstone library isn't the nicest, biggest, prettiest building.... but man, it is a GREAT library with a WONDERFUL staff!

2 comments:

shanda said...

I think it is so great that you do that. I need to start doing the 30 day my self. I miss ya girl

The Jen said...

I love that you do this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...