Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Days of Being Thankful: day 6

Today I am thankful for..................... wait for it.............. boy bands. Particularly N SYNC! They seriously are the most wonderful thing ever. They have truly brought me closer to people, because of their music! Today while Allie, Tracey, and I were driving to Target, Allie put it on her iPod. Instantly we start singing at the top of our lungs! Well not Allie, cause she just had surgery... but ya know what I mean! :) I really wish they would do a reunion tour. Us sisters were talking, and we said, without hesitation, that we would definitely go see them... no matter how much they are! I've already seen them 5 times in concert.... you may think I'm a dork, but I know I'm awesome.
So thank you 'N SYNC. For being awesome, beautiful boys, that make wonderful music!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...