Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Days of Being Thankful: Day 4

Today I'm thankful for two things. First and foremost, I am so very thankful to my wonderful husband and best friend, JEFF! I am so thankful I found him, and he chose me 5 years ago! We have had a wonderful life together the past 5 years, and I'm so excited for the years to come! He definitely makes me who I am, and makes me a better person, wife, and mother. He is such a good dad to Cohen and Molly! Holy cow, he's so sweet with them. And I know he loves them so much, and would do anything for them and me!
Secondly, I'm thankful for a temple marriage. Jeff and I were married in the Portland temple 5 years ago today! Happy Anniversary to us! :) I'm so thankful we chose to be married in the temple, and I'm sooo thankful for all the blessings that come from being married in the temple. We get to be together for all eternity!! WAHOOO! What a wonderful blessing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...