Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 Days of Being Thankful: Day 20

This morning my mom and I went to a bazaar. Not just any bazaar, but the Bilquist Bazaar! It was so fun! I am very thankful for bazaars! We found such fun things! For example... it looked kinda like a place mat, that was covered with a waterproof cover. The fabric had cars on it, with streets, and signs, and sewn into the mat, were two slots for matchbox cars! It was sooo stinkin cute! I want to figure out how to make them! I thought it was perfect for Cohen, like at restaurants, and church! Bazaars are just so fun to get fun ideas to make myself, or buy things from those that think of it, and I don't have to put in the time and energy in making it! :) So thanks all you crafty people that share your ideas with me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...