Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We are alive.... barely!

So we made it to Utah. I haven't had a chance to get on here much since we got here last friday night. And i can't seem to find my camera..........

I would just like to thank everyone that helped us load, and unload, and pack, and move!! It was very much appreciated! I miss Oregon already..... There are no stinkin trees here!! But we love our new home, and the location, and everything. We are slowly getting settled. So hopefully I'll post soon with pics of a put together house! :)

Today Cohen is 9 months old! i will post later... with hopefully pictures of him, if I can find my camera! We're going to the Tulip festival at Thanksgiving point later today with my sis-in-law and nephews! So I will definitely take pictures then too! So stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Tracey G said...

We miss you so so much! Please post pics soon! Love you!

Brittany Schmidt said...

Oh Jen! I miss you already too. Sorry we didn't get out to see you guys again before you left. I'm glad that everything is good and you are settling into your house. I'll email you later. Can't wait to see pictures of your new life in Utah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...