Thursday, April 2, 2009

my little dancin' machine

Cohen had a doctor's appointment today. And the poor little guy had to get those stupid shots. He weighs 18.5 pounds and he is 27 inches long. He is in the 25th percentile for weight, and height. They actually had to measure him two different times, cause a different nurse came in and said that the first measurment was smaller than the measurment they took two months ago!! Anyhooooo.... His doctor said that everything looks good! So I'm happy!

Here is a video I took last night. While i was feeding him, I turned on some music and this is what happened! Oh I just love him!!

3 comments:

Brittany Schmidt said...

Oh my gosh, That is the cutest thing I have seen in a while. He's got his groove on.

Tracey G said...

Man I love that kid! I can't wait to squish him tomorrow night!! And those pics of him in his tie are so freaking cute!

The Hester Clan said...

How stinking cute is that! I just showed Grandma...we all were dying. Can't wait to see you guys again in a few weeks. Also, you will be happy to know that I took some great blog pictures today at the park...stay tuned. :>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...