Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeff!

In one hour, it will officially be Jeff's birthday! He is 27 years old! And I just wanted to take a second to express my love...


Jeff, I love you! I'm so proud to be your wife. you are the funniest person I know, and I just love that you love to have fun. You are THE BEST DAD! Oh my gosh you can just tell how much Cohen loves you. I can not wait to watch the two of you playing or even watching sports together... :) You are such a hard worker, and such a GOOD person. You would do anything for your friends and family. I have had a great time these last couple of years getting to know you. And I can't wait to learn more! I love our inside jokes, and I love that you will watch Desperate Housewives with me! I love that you're a better cleaner than me! You are so sweet and down to earth.


YOU ARE JUST THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. You deserve every bit of it! I love you with all my heart and so does Cohen (he told me today)!

Love, me

3 comments:

Taylor Chase Graham said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff! We love you!!
Brent and Alicia

Brittany Schmidt said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Tracey G said...

That was so sweet, Jen! Happy birthday to JEFF!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...