Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeff!

In one hour, it will officially be Jeff's birthday! He is 27 years old! And I just wanted to take a second to express my love...


Jeff, I love you! I'm so proud to be your wife. you are the funniest person I know, and I just love that you love to have fun. You are THE BEST DAD! Oh my gosh you can just tell how much Cohen loves you. I can not wait to watch the two of you playing or even watching sports together... :) You are such a hard worker, and such a GOOD person. You would do anything for your friends and family. I have had a great time these last couple of years getting to know you. And I can't wait to learn more! I love our inside jokes, and I love that you will watch Desperate Housewives with me! I love that you're a better cleaner than me! You are so sweet and down to earth.


YOU ARE JUST THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday. You deserve every bit of it! I love you with all my heart and so does Cohen (he told me today)!

Love, me

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff! We love you!!
Brent and Alicia

Schmidt Happens... Portland Oregon Chapter said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Auntie Tracey said...

That was so sweet, Jen! Happy birthday to JEFF!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...