Monday, April 13, 2009

My last day...

Okay, I have just posted quite a few... and I think I'm done for the day! I just wanted one last post, to share my excitement..... Today was my last day of work!! It is my last day working Sundays... and my first day of being a stay at home mom for a while! Oh my gosh I can't believe it!

We are getting down to the end... we are moving in a week and half. It has flown by, and I still have SOOO much to do. I'm just glad I'm done working! :) Jeff's last day is Wednesday!

okay, g'night for now!!

5 comments:

klouie said...

I am so happy for you. You will LOVE staying home with Cohen!!! Good luck with the move. Leaving your family will be VERY hard!!!

TATTON-KIRSTEN-BROOKELYN said...

Hooty-hooo! That's so cool! Congrats on becoming a SAHM (stay at home mom)...tis the best thing EVER! Good luck with your move!

Auntie Tracey said...

I'm so so happy for you, and so so sad for me.

Amen.

The Original TomKat said...

SO JEALOUS!

shanda said...

WHAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am so so so so excited for you. I can't wait till you get here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...