Monday, July 13, 2009

...Grandpa Graham...


I don't really know what to say here. But I just wanted to share my love for my Grandpa. He passed away on this past 4th of July.

I Love my Grandpa so much. And I'm sooooo glad I was able to go to his memorial. He is such an amazing man, and such an amazing example. I left that day thinking, 'MAN, I need to do better!!!'

I'm so thankful for the many people that my Heavenly Father puts in my life, to better MY life. My Grandpa was one of them. He didn't say much. But when he did, you better believe we were listening!

I love you, my cute little Grandpa!!!
Cute little Cohen with his Great-Grandpa a few months ago.
Top Picture: Devin Graham (**** Devin took some amazing pictures that day, but I just couldn't post some of them. It just didn't sit well with me. ****)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...