Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Can't sleep...

So i was laying in bed... not able to get to sleep. I just kept thinking about tomorrow, and everything I needed to do to have a fun day with Cohen, and everything I needed to do for his birthday party. Then i got to thinking about what I was doing exactly one year ago. Well... I will tell you what I was doing...


I was sleeping. Not knowing that three hours from then, it would change my life forever. How would I have known that such a little thing, with cute little fingers, and sweet soft little feet would steal my heart? Or that a cute little laughter from such a sweet little mouth would rip my heart out and snuggle it? Okay.. or what about the first smile I get when I walk in his room after he wakes up............. oh .... my..... gosh..... HE TAKES MY BREATH AWAY!


One year ago I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Actually... i still don't! But all I know is that I have this precious little boy that I get to love. He has changed my life completely, in the best way possible.


I am so thankful for you, Cohen. What a sweet little boy you are.


Happy birthday sweetheart. Thank you for joining our family.

2 comments:

Taylor Chase Graham said...

Happy happy birthday Cohen. I love you so much! Grandma Lish

Unknown said...

I can still remember where I was when I got the text about Cohen being born! I cannot believe a year has passed...crazy!!

Can't wait to see you guys!

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...