Monday, October 25, 2010

pumpkin patch 2010

A couple weeks ago, we took a trip to the Pumpkin Patch! My parents came with us. We definitely thought this year would be great, knowing that Cohen is older, and he would have more fun than he did last year. We had a picture in our head of how it would turn out. We thought how cute Cohen would be running out in the field, trying to pick up and carry the pumpkins. All while getting muddy in his cute little rain boots that his Auntie Tracey bought him. We couldnt wait to get the cute family pictures in the pumpkin field. And then maybe aftwards, enjoy a yummy cup of hot cocoa.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

\/

yeah, who was I kiddin?!


Maybe one day my dreams will come true. Until then, I'll take what I can get!

Cohen really didn't care about anything, or anyone. He just wanted to run around, and look at the tractors. It was still fun. And it was fun that my parents were there to join in on the festivities!


Cute little family we are! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...