Monday, October 25, 2010

Cute little Cohen buns

So Cohen is pretty cute these days. Doing pretty cute things. He has grown so much over the last few months. The way he talks, and communicates... his interests.... he is just so darn cute! Wait, have I mentioned that he's cute?? Yeah.

Here are a few pictures from the past couple weeks...

The next two pictures were taken litterally 20 seconds before he had the biggest throw up moment. It was sad, yet very strange! We had just gotten back from a walk outside, and I was in the kitchen, while he was playing with Bernie. He was being so cute with Bernie, so I decided to get the camera out. Well, two pictures in, and he started throwing up! It was crazy! He hasn't thrown up since the day he was born! After it all happened, I took off his clothes, and he ran around in his diaper, acting like nothing happened! He's been totally fine since!



I was taking Molly's 5 month pictures, and right after I moved her from the spot I was taking the pictures, Cohen climbed on her blanket for me to take HIS pictures! So cute! I only got two, before he was done with that game! It was fun while it lasted though! :)

Here's Cohen climbing up the ladder, while Jeff was helping paint my parent's house! Cohen has no fear of heights apparently!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

cohen! you're crazy kid! I even get nervous that high up...

SO!!!!!! Oh. My. Goodness. I totally forgot that you had gone private on your blog so I hadn't been checking in on you, just waiting for you to post and me to be notified via my dashboard, but gah! LOOK AT ALL I'VE BEEN MISSING! Pooh, I definitely won't forget now...

Anyway, I'll be here, catching up on your blog...LOVE YA! >mwuah<

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...