Thursday, June 6, 2013

The *new* Long Crew blog

So yes, it's been quite awhile since I've posted. When you get far behind, it's really hard to catch back up. So I've decided to take a different approach with this blog. Keep it updated (as much as I can), with less pressure for me. Which means... sadly, less pictures. I am such a visual person. So I LOVE tons and tons of pictures on blogs. But I think that's where I kept getting behind. So from now on, this will be a place where I can dump off my thoughts on to, update those who care, And a place for our family journal. With Facebook and Instagram, I feel like I share all of our pictures on there anyways...So anyhoo.... That's where I'm going with this now. And I'm excited to start fresh with my thoughts on my cute little family. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...