Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm a mom

Today is such a wonderful day. I think I've said this before, But I think Mother's day is better than my birthday. Today gives me time (thanks to my husband for doing everything so I can!) to truly be grateful that I have been given the gift of being a mother. It is an amazing blessing that I have received, And I definitely don't take it for granted.
I L.O.V.E. being a mom. I guess it kinda helps that I have two of the most cutest, sweetest, funniest, smartest, silliest little kids in the whole world! But none the less, I love it. I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with a body to carry and deliver babies.
This is the hardest job I've ever had. It is challenging, stressful, frustrating, pretty much all of the above, but I would NEVER trade it for anything.



When I became a mom for the first time. Words truly can not express that moment.




When I became a mom for the second time. Actually, words can not express that moment either!


So yes, of course I'm thankful to my mother who brought me into this world and raised me so that I would be able to one day be a mom myself. And for all my Aunts, and sister-in-laws, cousins and friends that are such wonderful Moms - you are an amazing example to me.


Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...