Thursday, July 1, 2010

My growing children...


Yesterday Cohen had a Dr's appointment. So he was weighed, and measured, and poked... So while we were there, I had Molly weighed and measured too!
Cohen at 23 months weighs: 24 lbs, 11 oz
and is 33 5/8 long! 50th percentile for length, and 10th for weight. He is definitely tall and slender!
Molly at 6 weeks weighs: 12 lbs and is 21 3/8 long! 25th percentile for length, and 90th for weight!!
My little rolly polly!
Molly is quite the change from Cohen! Cohen we had a horrible time nursing... and at her age, he weighed 10 pounds! She on the other hand, is nursing WONDERFULLY!! She's definitely getting enough! :)

2 comments:

Taylor Chase Graham said...

Such darling babies *sigh* I miss them so much!
Molly is a little chunky monkey! Love them both so much...

Unknown said...

Cohen is soooooooo handsome...seriously, such cute kids!
Molly, my goodness! What a chubber...but I mean that in the best way possible cause a chubby baby is the best type of baby!
Hope you're doing well, love you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...