Friday, July 23, 2010

Too early to put this kid to work???

This week I purchased a dirt devil vacuum just for me to use in the kitchen. After Cohen ate lunch, I got the vacuum out, and Cohen came running! He LOVES the vacuum. I have no idea why. Whenever I vacuum with the regular vac, he follows me around, and loves to push the 'on' switch! So this time, when i got the red one out, he was right next to me. So I thought, this is light enough, I bet he could do it! So I had him hold the handle, while I held his hand, and we pushed it around. Then I let go, and he went CRAZY! It was sooooooo cute! I ran and grabbed my phone, and took this fabulous video! Then when I went to put it away, he freaked out. So I wrapped up the cord, and let him push it around in the living room! TOO CUTE! I love this boy!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Send him to my house next! :)

Soooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...