Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cohen's snow day!

A couple weeks ago, we had a WONDERFUL, snowy day!! I had heard the night before that it was supposed to snow the next day, so I was sooooo excited when I woke up to like 3 inches of snow! It was soooo pretty! So we got Cohen all bundled in his new snow gear, and I got all bundled up, and we headed out! Jeff was actually home sick that day... so he came out long enough to take some pictures, and then went inside, and surpised us with hot cocoa when we came in!
Cohen had a BLAST!! We thought he would last maybe five minutes in the snow. But man, he just was sooo happy stomping through the snow! There were some kids building a fort in the cul-de-sac, and Cohen had a blast watching them! Riley, a little neighbor girl, started throwing snow in the air, and Cohen thought it was the funniest thing! It was just so cute watching him out there. I can't wait for another snow day!



1 comment:

shanda said...

o my word. You think it can't get any cuter and it does. SO cute. I love your kid. I can't only imagin how cute your little girl is going to be

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...