Sunday, August 30, 2009

Saturday in SLC

Last saturday, Jeff and I decided to go up to Temple Square in Salt Lake! It was a lot of fun! We walked around, took lots of pictures, and just sat in the grass enjoying each others company. We were trying so hard to get Cohen walking on video... but it didn't really work. He is much smarter than us! :) It ended up being like 104 degrees, so we had to leave earlier than we wanted.

It was very fun... Jeff and I haven't been to temple square for a long time... so it was very nice.



3 comments:

Tracey G said...

I LOVE these pics of Cohen!! But done this way they are so small, and plus I can't copy and paste them. Will you please email me the pictures of him you took that night? THANK YOU!!! :)

shanda said...

I love that pic at the top so freaking cute. He is such a little stud

Kari said...

I vote.... The most beautiful baby boy in this world!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...