Saturday, March 21, 2009

Washington or bust!

So Cohen and I took the long trek across the border to Washington! :) My friend Katie got hold of me, thanks to blogging, and invited me up to her house for dinner with a friend of ours, Lacey, I haven't seen in like 3 and half years! Oh my goodness I had so much fun! It was soooo great seeing them! And Cohen LOVED them!

I had a blast girls! Let's not wait another 4 years next time!!! :)

Here are some pictures from the evening... Thanks Rachelle for teaching me how to do collages!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

Yay! You figured it out! Looks good!

Rachelle said...

You figured it out...hooray!

The Todd Family said...

I haven't been on anyone's blog in forever! I can't believe how big Cohen is! What a cutie! When are you moving to Utah?

Brittany Schmidt said...

How fun!!!! Can you teach me?

The Original TomKat said...

THat was seriously the best night! I love blogging and just how easy it is to get a hold of people! Thanks for making the long trek up to the Couve!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...