Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daylight savings time.... why?!

Okay, I am just baffled.... I have never been really affected by Daylight Savings time, until now. And I hate it!! Cohen doesn't go to bed until super late now. and if I try to get him to go to bed earlier, ... no it just doesn't happen! And then we all don't wake up until 11 am!!! It's insane! Cohen usually wakes us up around 9:30, the latest by 10, But not anymore. And you'd think I would be jumping for joy that my baby sleeps in! Yeah no.

I am just so thrown off!! I"m serious! It's just confusing me.

okay. that's my complaint for today. thanks for listening.

5 comments:

The Original TomKat said...

It's not complaining when it's true...it's annoying.

Tracey G said...

Okay I am seriously confused that you don't like you're baby sleeping in! Plus, don't you love the extra hour of light at night? Because I DO!!! Yay for Daylight Savings I say!!!!!

Tracey G said...

P.S. The new header pic.... ridiculous!!

Summer Mike and Paxton said...

Yeah, we had the same problem until last night, and I got him to go to bed early...and he woke up at 6:45, the earliest time in a very long time. I kinda liked sleeping in.

Katie Fox said...

I hear you, my kids have been late for school because I can't get with the program.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...