Saturday, March 14, 2009

Diapers GALORE!!!

Okay, so I don't know if anyone knew of the diaper steal at Walgreens this past week. If you didn't, I apologize for not letting you know about it!!!

I got all of these diapers for $56.00!!! That's $3.50 per pack! Walgreens had these on sale for $10 a pack (down from $12.49) and then Huggies released some $5 and $3 off coupons! AND THEN, Walgreens had a deal where if you bought $25 worth of certain products, you get a $10 rewards coupon to use on a future purchase. Well after a few shopping trips this week, this was my outcome!

Fun shopping times! Woo hoo!

5 comments:

Katie Fox said...

That is awesome, now you got to let us know how much PER diaper you spent.

Brittany Schmidt said...

Sweet! I didn't go as crazy as you. I ended up going to four Walgreens and got 8 packs of diapers. Great sale.

Carrie Ross said...

Thanks for leaving me hanging! It seems like Wrigley goes through diapers like crazy! Next time that happens I need emails..phone calls etc!

Carters said...

You rock girl!! I am out the diaper stage now and I still got excited! Gotta love coupons! They are awesome!

Rachelle said...

You need to email me and tell me how you do all of your coupon hunting...rachellefisher@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...