Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Welcome home to me!

So for the past week I've been in Sacramento, California visiting my dearest friend Courtney Roskelley! She had a baby 3 weeks ago, so I wanted to go see her, the cute little Sam, and help her with things around the house while she recuperates. It was such a fun trip. I was able to stay up late with him, and have him sleep next to me to let Courtney and Blake sleep, and it was awesome! He's such a sweet little baby!


Well this post isn't about my trip.. maybe I'll get to that one day... :/ This is about my homecoming........


So yes, I was gone 6 days. Leaving Jeff to everything. What an angel. Well, with the help of a few friends, a couple of sisters, and my mother. I missed Cohen and Molly so much. SOOO much. I have NEVER been away from Molly for more than a night... so that was especially hard for me.

When I landed in Portland, I BOLTED through the terminal. With a huge smile on my face the whole way. I walk by security, and I see Jeff with Molly on his shoulders, and Cohen's head. And then, it comes....


"MOMMY!!!!!!! It's Mommy!!!!" And Cohen ran through the crowd and jumped in my arms. I instantly started crying. Then he says, "I missed you Mama!" Everyone around us is oooohing and awwwing. Molly was a little high for me wrap her in my arms, but her face was priceless. Smiling, and laughing! It was just perfect. I couldn't have dreamt up a better homecoming.


And it was one I never want to forget.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...