Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The best $4.00 we've ever spent!

Cohen LOVES cars, trucks, anything with wheels! He L.O.V.E.S them. Going through our toys, we really didn't have too many. So Last night Jeff and I took Cohen to the dollar store, and we picked out four cars/trucks. We got home, opened them up, and they have been glued to his hands ever since!! It has been a little over 24 hours, and I have not seen him without them! Actually......... I wouldn't let him take them in the tub... :(
Last night at bed time, I tried to put them away before we started reading books. yeah, that didn't go over too well. So while I read stories, he had a car in each hand! Then when I put him in his crib, I took them away again. I gave in, once again. I didn't think it would be that bad if he had them in bed with him. Well, Jeff and I were downstairs, and had the monitor on.... an hour after I put him down, we could hear him still awake!! So I went in his room, and when the light hit his face, you could tell he was SOOOO tired. He could hardly open his eyes... but there he was playing with his cars!!! Just pushing them around in his crib!!! Oh my gosh, I am laughing just thinking about it!! :) So, yes I had to take his cars away. He then lied down, and went to sleep!



Definitely the BEST $4.00 we've ever spent!!!!

2 comments:

Tracey G said...

Haha!! That video is SO CUTE!! I've never heard him "talk" before!! Please post more videos of that! I love you guys!

Taylor Chase Graham said...

My favorite is his little tiny finger pushing the car on the window sill. Thanks so much for posting this
!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...