Monday, June 15, 2009

'I love to see the Temple...'


Tonight I was in charge of Family Home Evening. So after our lesson, I announced we were taking a field trip to the Draper Temple! We hadn't been there yet, so I thought it would be a fun family activity! Well it turned out to be the best idea I've come up with in a long time!!! We had SOOOO much fun! And I can't believe the pictures that came out of it! WOW!!! So yes, there are A LOT of pictures below... I just couldn't decided which ones to post. So PLEASE enjoy... We are!










I looooooove the fact that Jeff doesn't work evenings anymore, so we can spend time as a family. I had such a fun time tonight with my boys. Cohen is just becoming such a cute little boy, not a baby! :( Oh i just love my family. And what a beautiful night!! Unfortunately, the gates were locked, but that didn't stop us from having a wonderful evening.

3 comments:

Tracey G said...

HOLY CRAP HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I seriously cannot stand it! I am so excited that you guys are coming back! He is the cutest thing ever and he is such a little boy now, not a baby! I am hoping he will start walking while I am playing with him :)

shanda said...

do you ever stop you just go go go. I love your pics you kid is so freaking cute. does it stop. when will he not be cute. O that is right we wont because he has you as a mom. We need to hang miss ya tons

Unknown said...

wow...those are some awesome family pictures! cohen is adorable, you're so gorgeous...of course the pictures are awesome right? right!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...