Monday, January 12, 2009

what we've been up to!

So it's been a while since I've posted. I guess our life has been a little slow lately! But we're still here, alive and kicking!

Cohen is getting so big... And I'm horrible, I haven't taken any pictures of him in over a week!! :( His very first tooth has started to come in! Yep! You can actually see it! Although, it would be darn near impossible for me to take a picture of it. Cause I have to use both my hands to pry his mouth open, and hold his tongue just to be able to see it myself!! :) Ha ha... it's funny to do! He has gone back to sleeping 12 hours at night, which is wonderful! He has a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'll let you know his stats then. He's so stinkin cute. And I still love him.

As for me... I celebrated my 26th birthday last week (the 2nd). It was a very fun day! Jeff made me a yummy omelet for breakfast and then Allison took us out to lunch (Panera my favorite place right now)... And later that evening my mom made dinner. What did we have, you ask?? Scrumptious Thanksgiving day food!!! Oh my gosh it was delicious! Then for my birthday festivities, we had a family talent show! oh yes, it was fantastic! Once I get my video camera set up with the computer, I will post some of the things that went on! lets just say I love my family!! It was a wonderful day, and I want to thank not only my family, but my wonderful husband for making sure I had a great day!

After having almost two weeks off, Jeff has now adjusted to being back to work. And I finally got him to watch Brother's & Sister's with me. And he actually likes it!! I'm soooo happy! Now I have someone to watch it with! He got me The office season 3 for my birthday, so we've been watching that. I love it.

okay bye

2 comments:

Summer Mike and Paxton said...

First of all: We have started watching the DVD of the OC's. Love it, love the name Cohen even more.

Secondly: I love my cuisinart mini food processor. I love it for everything. Chopping cilantro-garlic-onion for salsa, dips, flavor spiked mayo for sandwiches, griding nuts, crushing graham crackers for pie, and of course, baby food.

Here is what I have learned so far. I've made my own baby food of squash, carrot, peas, and green beans, some the green bean texture is a bit chunkier than the jar, but still edible. I tried rinsing the canned green beans however the sodium content is outrageous and Paxton gagged. So, for a bit more money I got the "no sodium added" canned vegetables and they are perfect. So cheap and no cooking required! One can fits perfectly in the processor and it great when frozen in an ice cube tray. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

i just have to say that i LOOOOOVE this picture of your family! you look gorgeous, jen!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...