Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cohen's first day of pre-school

Yes, my little Coco buns has started school! My friend Mary has her teaching degree, and she has been itching at getting back into it. So at the beginning of the summer, Mary, our friend Jennie, and I were discussing pre-school for our boys. Cohen, only being barely 3, I knew he wasn't ready for regular pre-school. But i definitely wanted him to do something. Learn how to interact with other kids, develop social skills, and just the basics. So when Mary came up with this idea, I jumped on it!! She is WONDERFUL! And the boys just love her! She will be teaching 5 boys. Two of which are her own.



Cohen was pretty excited. He even packed a toy dolphin in his backpack! :)


This was Cohen waving 'goodbye' to Molly in the window!


What a handsome little boy I have....

Here are the boys in action! Mary texted this picture to me 15 minutes into it! I LOVE it!!

From Left: Simeon Brady, Cohen, Blake Steyskal, Morgen Kelly, and Max Kelly (Back to us)


I'm very excited for this 'school' year for Cohen!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...