Monday, May 16, 2011

I'M BACK!!!


my instructors Erika, and Stephany and me after my last day!


Well I'm done with school, so hopefully I'll be back in full swing updating my blog on a more regular basis!

I can't believe I am done with school! And I'm now a licensed esthetician! CRAZY! I'm so proud of myself for doing it. And I'm excited for my next new adventure! I'm so thankful to my family for all the support they showed me. For taking care of my kids, coming in as models and letting me practice on you (pretty painful huh?!), and for just understanding my situation! I couldn't have gotten through it without you! I'm so proud of my little ones for doing so great through the transition, and change.

So for those of you who are still unsure of what an Esthetician can do.... Facials, waxing, body treatments, and makeup. And I love every one of those things! I'll let you know when I get a job, so you can come see me for a service! :)



This is a picture of a few of my classmates and instructors after our last day, at dinner celebrating!




Jeff and me on my last day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm dang proud of you too girl!

And yes, pleeeeease let us know where we can visit you once you get a job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...