Monday, February 15, 2010

Best hour of my life....

This morning at 3:47 am, Jeff and I were awaken by Cohen crying. I literally ran into his room to get him. It was really sad. I haven't heard him cry in the middle of the night for a VERY long time! So I get him out of his crib, and try to snuggle him and soothe him to stop crying. He wouldn't stop! We rocked together for about 15 minutes, and I just loved this. If you know Cohen, you would know that he does NOT snuggle. He won't just wrap up in my arms and snuggle with me, or anyone. So this was heaven! So after awhile of him calming down, but not going back to sleep, I decided to try to lay in bed with him. He has NEVER let me do this, except for when he was nursing as a baby! We climbed into my bed next to Jeff, and instantly Cohen stopped crying, and he just layed there snuggled in my arms. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................... It was absolutely wonderful! He started to fall asleep, which was sooo cute, cause I could feel his little foot twisting around while he was falling asleep. By this time I needed to go to the bathroom, and blow my nose... but I wasn't going ANYWHERE! So after about an hour of wonderful, heavenly bliss, Cohen decided it was playtime!

So at 4:32 am, I put Cohen back in his crib, and he went to sleep.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...