Sunday, September 27, 2009

My cousin is gonna be a mamma!!!

So for months... seriously, months, I have been planning a baby shower for my cousin, Bryn. I have been sooooo excited for it. Then starting at 5 am the morning of, I am sick out of my mind!!! Not kidding. Oh I was just sooooo mad! I won't go into details, but I was definitely sick!! So I call my Aunt, and tell her what is going on. She calls her daughter, Ashley, to get to my house as soon as possible! So cute little Ashley comes to my rescue! Jeff took Cohen to the party store to get balloons for me, and Ashley starts cleaning my kitchen! As I'm yelling at her not to clean my kitchen, She's yelling at me to shut up and go back to bed!! :) So I pull up a pillow on the floor next to the kitchen, and I lay there telling her where things are, what needs to be done! It was just awful. I felt so bad, that I had worked so hard getting it ready, and then I couldn't even do anything for the shower!!

But it turned out GREAT!!! Aunt Jan, and Ashley helped out so much. And I, for SURE, could not have done it without them! It was so much fun seeing my cousin's I hadn't seen for a while. I hope Bryn had a good time!

Congratulations Bryn!!! I'm soooooo excited for you!!!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...