Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Long time, eh?

Holy cow, has it been a LONG time since I've been on here. So much has been going on... and everytime I think about updating this, I keep thinking how many pictures I need to post, and blah blah blah... and then I get overwhelmed, and just give up! So there will not be any pictures tonight... HEY, at least I'm doing this much!

We are moved, and almost fully moved in! We love this house! It's so cute, and it's perfect for Cohen! We have a gigantic backyard, that Cohen just loves! His other favorite place in the house, is the garage... go figure! We let him just run around in there, and he just laughs and laughs! On saturday, we spent most of the morning outside doing yard work! Jeff mowed the lawn, while I dug out all the weeds to get my flower bed ready! I didn't get much done, running after Cohen, and keeping him out of the street... but it was still nice to just be outside! Right across the street from our house, is a huge field with over 35 cows (yes, I've counted)!! Cohen absolutely loves it! So we are constantly listening to him moooing! :)

Cohen is still as cute as ever... learning more and more things each day. He now does the sound for an elephant and pigs! AND on saturday, he learned what a bug was and proudly says BUG! I'm feeling as though that we're entering into the "terrible two's" We won't get into that right now though!

So we have 13 days until I'm due! CRAZY!! Yesterday at my appointment, I was dilated to 3 cm! She actually thinks I'm more than that, but the exam was pretty painful... so we ended it with that! I can't believe I'm THAT far a long already! It kinda freaks me out a little, and makes it soooo real. So I've been a little on edge last night, and today. I washed her onesies, and blankets and such today, and got the car seat ready.... I just can't believe this time is here already! I can't wait to meet our little girl though.

I guess that's really it for now. I'll try and post pictures soon... And of course I'll keep you updated on this baby!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your new place sounds reeeeeally nice, congrats! Also, seeing as you're already dialated to a 3, I bet you have your little girl before I get my boy! Definitely keep us posted! And you'll do great during labor and delivery, no worries! It freaks me out too though...

shanda said...

that is just great Jen. I am so glad that you love your new home. I am excited that you have such a fun place to live. I am so excited to see your new little girl as well. Miss you and talk soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...