Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding!

Okay, yes, a VERY good movie... but also the greatest weekend ever!!! Words can NOT express how excited I was when i got the text message of the picture of Courtney's engagement ring!! Instantly I knew, I HAD to be in California for her wedding! Courtney and I have been friends since we were 19, living in Provo as roommates. So, for 8 years, we have been the greatest friends! I love her dearly! So I was over the moon when she told me she was getting married! March 18th, I left for Sacramento, California... which by the way, was the longest time I had EVER left Cohen.... :( But it was for a good thing.

I got there Thursday afternoon, and we got the festivities started!

I met Blake, the day before the wedding. I could have not picked a more perfect guy for Courtney! They are so unbelievably cute together! When he was in the room, no one else existed (in a good way!)!!!! I am just so thrilled for them! The sealing was perfect, and I am soooo thankful I was able to be there for that.

Courtney looked absolutely breathtaking. Her dress was sooooo adorable, everything just was perfect. Well i guess i should say it became perfect! The morning of her wedding, Courtney left at about 8:30 to get her hair done. Courtney's sister Brooke, Beth (bridesmaid), Rachael (friend), myself, and the rest of Court's family were all at home getting ready. Courtney had a very hard time finding the place, but when she finally found it, they had lost her appointment! So she ran somewhere else. But they told her that no one there was really experienced with up-do's! So she had no choice, but to have them do it. Well I'm downstairs getting ready, and like a herd of animals, all the girls are running down the stairs, yelling for me! I run out of the bathroom, and they tell me to grab all my stuff, that we need to go fix courtney!! All we knew, is that Courtney called crying, saying how awful her hair is. So we all jump in the car (Beth, Brooke, Rachael, and myself) and drive up to Folsom (where the temple is). LONG story short, we finally got to her hair AFTER the sealing, in the bride's room. Rachael was doing her hair, Beth was touching up her makeup, and I was laying on the floor painting her toenails! Pretty awesome. All in all, everything turned out great!!

I wish Courtney and Blake the best of the BEST wishes!

I love you so much Court! I'm so proud of you,

and SOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...