Saturday, August 30, 2008

puke.

So yesterday my baby turned one month old!!! I can't believe it. They really do grow up fast. Jeff and I took him to get our pictures taken as a family! Wow... our own little family picture outing. We really are grown up! It was really fun, and I'm excited to get them back. Cohen was soooo cute during the whole thing. And was awake for most of it! :)

He hasn't changed a whole lot to me... everyone else thinks he gains five pounds or grown seven inches since they've seen him last... (okay, a LITTLE exaggeration)... but the only change I've seen is how much he pukes. HOLY COW!!! I feel like he's gonna lose weight at the rate he's going. I changed his outfit three times in the night last night due to his giant waterfalls. I don't think there's an inch of our bed he didn't hit! GROSS. :)

Today was the first time Jeff and I left Cohen. Suprisingly it wasn't that hard for me... (am I bad mother?!). Maybe it was cause we left him with his Aunt Allie... and I knew he was in safe hands. Anyway.... we were able to go to the Temple today. It was SOOOO nice to go. The best part was my friend Lyndsi and her husband, Brandon, went through the temple for their endowments! It was sooo awesome. They were so cute about the whole thing. And it really brought back memories of my first time through. It was just awesome. They are getting sealed as a family next saturday with their two little girls. What a great thing. I'm so excited for them, and so proud of Lyndsi! It was such a great feeling being in there with Jeff. I'm just so grateful. I LOVE THE TEMPLE!! :)

So here is my little sweetie pie, asleep in my arms... looking drunk as can be! I love this picture soooo much! I took it with my phone, about two days ago.

4 comments:

Matt and Marti Jo said...

Oh how cute! I want one! Ok maybe not right now but someday:)

The Jen said...

He is soooo cute Jen. I love him, I can't wait for you to get here so I can hug him and sqeeze him and give him kisses.

shanda said...

That is cool Jen. I think he does look a bit more grown up. That is so great about Lindsey. I miss you tons and tons. Well I might quit Backyard Adventures. If I do we are hoping to come see you

Brittany Schmidt said...

Cohen is amazing!!!! Good job you two... Just give us a few months and we'll catch up. By the way... we got the bedding at Target (the one off hall by the mall). It was the only one that had it. Isn't it cute, just like Cohen. It was so good to see you again, hopefully next time it won't be as long.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...